Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Rosh Hashanah Classes

Hello everyone!

I hope the end of the summer is treating you well, but you know what that means...The Jewish Holidays are ringing the bell!
That's why I wanted to let you know that I will be teaching 2 classes to prepare for Rosh Hashanah. One will be for desserts and the other one for a meal (please note the order of my priorities! :). All the recipes are inspired by the use of the simanim, or good omens for the New Year. They are surprisingly easy to prepare, very nutritious and ingredient conscious, making everything as delicious and healthy as possible. The classes will be held at 8:00pm in the Upper East Side, trying to accommodate everyone with kids and/or day jobs.

Each class is $60.00, but if you decide to take both, it's $100.00 total.

Groups will be VERY small, so please let me know (by emailing me at ale@threetablespoons.com ) ASAP, if you are interested.

Dessert class (all pareve): September 4-Bonne Annee ice cream (vegan, gluten free, no nuts or added sugar or fat) with fix ins
-homemade chocolate magic shell (vegan, gluten free)
-honey, dates and apples kombucha cake (wheat free, no nuts, dairy or eggs)
-pomegranate "chutney" (gluten free, no nuts eggs or dairy)

  Rosh hashanah meal class: September 9-Carrot, squash and apple soup
-Honey-zaatar chicken with dried apples and pomegranate molasses
-Barley with dates, pomegranates and mint
-Roasted beet salad with cabbage, pumpkin seeds and fenugreek


I hope you can join me!
In the meanwhile, I wish you a wonderful and sweet New Year

No comments: